MY NEW BOOK! Dragon Fire - Book One

GUYS THIS IS THE COVER FOR THE NEW BOOK I’M MAKING!
I CAN HOPFULLY POST THE WHOLE BOOK SOON!!! :rofl: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :blue_book: :blue_book: :blue_book: :blue_book: :blue_book: :blue_book: :blue_book: :blue_book: :notebook_with_decorative_cover: :notebook_with_decorative_cover: :notebook_with_decorative_cover: :notebook_with_decorative_cover: :notebook_with_decorative_cover: :notebook_with_decorative_cover:

3 Likes

You’re making a book!? That’s so cool! The cover looks really cool too! How did you make the cover? And how did you upload it to show on The Community? I’m making a few stories of my own too! Maybe we could chat sometimee?

1 Like

I tried to look you up but you must not have published the book yet. :cry: :broken_heart:

1 Like

She hasn’t. But she is very talented. I am glad to know her.

2 Likes

You don’t know her in real life though, do you? And LOOK! Her suspention is almost OVER! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!

1 Like

I am glad as well, and no sadly. I wish tho

1 Like