How Students or Users Log in

If you are having a hard time letting your students/children login from the accounts you have created, please follow the steps below:

1. User Accounts should be created first - there is a generated username and password (please take note of this)

2. Add the users to their respective class.

3. If you have not copied the username and password for the kids, kindly go to Class > Select Class > Class Action > Print Login

1. Let them log in using the username and password they have.

a. If using the same device, kindly log out first of your admin account to allow them to log in.

b. If using a separate device, let them open Typesy’s web app on Google Chrome browser and log in with their account.

Hi, I’m looking for a way to contact moderators… any idea please… why my post is ‘greyed out’??

Hi there,

This is Arianna - I’m not sure what happened though, my apologies. May I ask what error you are getting?

Can you repost it on another topic, please? The thread you have posted the issue is not the same.

Thank you,
Arianna

I found out what he means by greyed out. he means the words are gray. and that means that you read a topic.

3 Likes

Thank you so much, Eno!

Yes, I agree. When I click the topic and read it, and go back to the main page, the texts are greyed out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Every time I log out and click the login in button it automatically logs in under my admin account. I cannot figure out how to get my kids logged on.

1 Like