How can I add my daughter under my account?

Hi, I bought Typesy because you said it is good for 5 users but I can't figure out how to add my daughter.

Hi,

With Typesy for Individuals, each of your family members (up to 5) can create their own user profile/account. Creating a new user account is very simple; each account is considered as separate from each other, you may do the following:
  1. If a family member is currently studying or working in another country, simply forward them the purchase information you receive. The purchase information should be in your Inbox or Spam Folder. If you have not received it, kindly contact us via Helpdesk Support: https://helpdesk.ereflect.com/portal/newticket

2. If you have one computer for your entire family, simply sign out of the current account. Click the Sign Up button again and enter a different email address (dummy accounts are acceptable, e.g. name@familyname.com).

Prepare the activation code as you will be asked for it after creating the account.

1. If each family member owns her own device, each member can simply Sign Up individually and enter her specific email address (or a dummy one). Copy and paste the activation code.

Enjoy touch typing with your family!

Best Regards,
Lyka Remeticado
Community Associate at Typesy