What is the fastest you've ever typed?

The fastest speed I’ve maintained is over 75wpm with 100% accuracy, for more than 20 seconds.
My single fastest keys are the H and L keys, both averaging at 78wpm, with 100% accuracy.
My my fastest fingers are my thumbs, both averaging at 83 wpm with 100% accuracy.
My fastest keys are O to F and Y to Q, both averaging at 125 wpm.
The single fastest word I’ve ever typed was at 171wpm.
The fastest wpm I’ve ever hit was 300wpm, but only with one key.

Flame Keyboard

2 Likes

35wpm :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

3 Likes

You can practice on Nitro Type to improve your speed and accuracy. My account profile on NItro Type is RedEagle404, and my team name is 5OWPM. Btw, it’s completely free to join, and Nitro Type Gold (Membership) is only ten dollars a year.

1 Like

What is nitro type? Everyone is talking about it.

1 Like

It’s a Racing game where the faster type, the faster your car races, and the fastest and most accurate typist wins each race. The exercises aren’t even that long. Each one usually lasts about 18-22 seconds if you’re really fast, 22-27 seconds if you’re pretty decent, and more than 30 seconds if your kinda slow. What makes it interesting is that you can use 1 nitro each race, which allows you to skip 1 word whether it’s 3 letters long, or 8 letters long. You earn money by winning races, and use the money to buy new cars. You can join teams ([5OWPM] hint hint) and compete against other teams.

2 Likes

im not a good enough typer :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

I would highly recommend you try it out. It has drastically improved my average typing speed from 50-55 to 60-65, and my accuracy from 90-94% to 95-100%, as well as my top speed from 60 to 75. That may not sound like much, but that’s a 10wpm average increase, a 10% accuracy increase, and a 15wpm higher top speed.

2 Likes

I will look into it for sure. do u have a Nintendo switch?

Nah, but I sometimes play on my friends’.

1 Like

Btw, what are your favorite music artists? Just wonderin.

1 Like

There is a game on it and its a racing game u can have a club in it + you can chat

1 Like

Oh I like Zach Williams, for king and country, news boys and plenty others. what about u?

2 Likes

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

My top 5 artists (in order) are:

1. AJR
    AJR 259x194, 50%
  2. SharaX
    SharaX 156x180, 75%
  3. 21 pilots
    21 Pilots 285x190, 50%
  4. TheFatRat
    TheFatRat 181x181, 75%
  5. KSI
    KSI

Honorable mentions: Mac lethal, Eminem, Marshmello.

2 Likes

Yessssssss I love 21 pilots :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

What are you’re top 3 favorite songs by 21 pilots?

2 Likes

house of gold, doubt, levitate.

2 Likes

Mine are Stressed out, Heathens, and Heavydirtysoul.

1 Like

Good ones. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

RedEagle404 how do you make a profile pic?

2 Likes