StudentBlind typimg

What is the best Typesy procedure for blind students?

1 Like

Hello Barry Florence!
I do not know the answer to your question, but I will see if I can find out in or out of the community. That is an interesting question though. If you would like sharing, then I would like to know; do you have a blind friend looking for a way to type? Or are you just curious? And you especially don’t have to answer this question if you really don’t want to… But are you blind?

Thank you for your response.
I have macular degeneration & i am now finding it extremely difficult to read text. Touch is now a very important tool for me to access my world & I would like to continue learning with Typesy.
Is it possible to continu with my course using Voiceoverby & skipping the games?

1 Like

Well, as I said before, I don’t know the answer. But I’m happy to try to find out! May I suggest that you check with one of the leaders? They probably know…
The leaders that might help you the most are;
@Arianna
@Alex.
I hope this helps! And thank you for sharing. But may I ask; How can you read what I am typing? This is just because I am curious. Asking questions is how I learn. Again you do not have to answer if you would not like to.
And Happy New Years!

To read text I use ‘Apple Voiceover’ wonderful free
to read the text back to me

1 Like

That sounds very reasonable. A good method.

I know this may seem like a silly question, but also, how do you type? Do you know your keys well? Because, if you can’t see very well, then you must not be able to see the keys. I always have to look at my keyboard. Are you just one of those miraculous people who know there keys so well that they never have to look at them?