Keyboard Knowledge

Is there a record that shows which keys I am weak or good?

Yes. You can view it in the Keyboard Knowledge Heat Map Report. This latest feature shows users their keyboard knowledge, which is similar to the base keyboard coverage calculation in the typing competency metric.

To access the Keyboard Knowledge Heat Map Report, simply click on the Statistics tab at the center of your home screen. You will automatically see the report or you may opt to switch it by clicking the drop down button.

Best Regards,
Aidan Bernales
Community Moderator at Typesy

Hello, @lewisbradley!

It has been a while since you posted - were you able to access the Keyboard Knowledge Heat Map Report? Knowing which keys give you particular trouble is super helpful! When my students are stuck and frustrated, I’ll often customize a typing game focused on the keys they’re struggling with. Games seem to make the most frustrating lessons a little more fun!

Regards,
Alex (The Reimagined Classroom Teacher)

where is the heat map so I can keep track of my progress? Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Willie! Welcome to the Typesy Community. We’re happy to have you here! :smiley:

You can find the Keyboard Knowledge Heat Map by clicking on the “Profile” tab. You can also hover your mouse on each section to get a brief explanation, as well as to see an overview of your progress with your typing speed, accuracy, etc.

Feel free to also check and participate on this thread: How to keep track of your progress with Typesy :grin: