I am a teacher. How can I facilitate starting a keyboarding class?

Will the program walk me through on how to effectively teach keyboarding?

Hi,

Yes. Don’t worry, Typesy has your back! Our curriculum aligns to the Common Core. We also provide you with a way to incorporate grade-specific Social Studies and Science content into your classroom through our transdisciplinary lessons.

Best Regards,
Lyka Remeticado
Community Associate at Typesy

Hello, @ailsagunn!

Typesy is quite possibly the easiest method of teaching touch typing as it is fully customizable and adaptable. As a teacher, you will have access to and control over every aspect of your students’ experience from lessons to assignments to assessments. Monitor class and individual student progress, assign customizable tests, and relax as Typesy does the grading for you! While you can monitor your students, you won’t have to create any content for them. Typesy adapts to each learner, so no student will ever find themselves with lessons too easy or too difficult. That being said, you do have the option of adding your own content should you wish to specialize lessons.

As an admin, you will have the ability to do so much. With Typesy’s automatic functions, you may find that you don’t need to, though!

Regards,
Alex (The Reimagined Classroom Teacher)