Duration to Increase My Typing Speed

How long will it take me to increase my typing speed by at least 25%?

Hi!

If you use Typesy for 7 minutes per day, you will be able to touch type in just one week. After 2-4 weeks you will see a dramatic improvement. We guarantee that you will triple your typing speed (for untrained typists) or increase it by 35% (for previously trained touch typists). No other product can offer this guarantee because no other product uses the latest technology for 2-3X faster results.

Best Regards,
Arella Bernales
Community Moderator at Typesy

Everyone progresses at varying speeds, but the fastest route to mastery is recurring practice. Aim for daily practice sessions to commit touch typing to muscle memory as fast as possible.

Developing muscle memory requires time, patience, and repetition. No one will master keyboarding after one lesson, but with about 20 minutes of daily practice, most should be more than proficient in touch typing within 2 or 3 months. If already mastered and merely dedicating this time to practice, Typesy guarantee’s you will improve in your typing skill by 35% in this time.

@baileyfernandez - keep up the practice! You’ll have to come back and post once you’ve reached your goal to let us know!

Regards,
Typesy Team