Difference between homeschool and individual version

We subscribed the individual version but I would like to know what is present in homeschool version since it is more expensive?

Hi Bethanie,

I hope you are having a good day.

Homeschool version includes the admin interface. Admin interface is where a person in charge/admin account (parent) can manage all the student accounts (child/ren). The homeschool also includes 2 curriculum options. While the consumer/family version does not have the admin interface. Each account are unique with each other. In order to view the progress report, one will have to access each account.

Best Regards,
Aidan Bernales
Community Moderator at Typesy

Hello, @bethaniereynolds!

Since you have the individual version, you already know how awesome Typesy is for kids. Let me tell you, though, it’s just as great for teachers! If you are utilizing Typesy in any way resembling the role of a teacher, I would highly suggest the options in which you get to be ‘admin.’

As an admin, you will have access to and control over every aspect of your students’ experience from lessons to assignments to assessments. Monitor class and individual student progress, assign customizable tests, and relax as Typesy does the grading for you! It’s such a relief!

Regards,
Alex (The Reimagined Classroom Teacher)