Bulk Assigning Tests and Assignments to Multiple Classes

Is there a way to bulk assign teacher/admin created tests and assignments?
I’ve created tests and assignments in one class and would like to copy them to my other classes. I have three periods of keyboarding and want them all to have the same curriculum/assignments/tests, but I want to keep their classes separate if possible so I can create individual assignments/tests if needed.

1 Like

Hi Brittney,

I have already submitted this feature request :slight_smile:

Thank you so much,
Arianna

Has this feature been added? I too teach keyboarding to multiple classes and would like to assign the same test/assignment to all at once or at least be able to copy from one to another. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Anne,

We have received your ticket regarding this feature. Unfortunately, this is still work in progress.

I will be posting the helpdesk message here:

“I am trying this program with 7 third grade classrooms and possibly my 4th and 5th graders in the future. When I create a test, is there a way to create it for all 7 classes or at least copy from one class to another, or do I need to do each one separately? If not, is this something that is in the works? Thanks for your help.”

Has there been a solution figured out for the question of reassigning bulk assignments/test to multiple classes? This is truly the one item that is most time consuming with Typesy.

Also, in the same vein. Can we create new classes next year and use the assignments from this year?

Please say YES!