Are story-based helpful and does Typesy offer it?

I hope Typesy have good content so that my kids will enjoy some stories or content too.

Hi Madison!

Stories are the timeless tools of teaching. They grab attention, help learners remember information, and motivate behaviors. People have always relied on stories to communicate, to share ideas, to entertain, to deepen understanding. Humans are problem solvers, attracted to conflicts that need solutions, and questions that need answers. We seek stories containing characters who show us how to resolve challenges by turning abstract principles into concrete action. Within the familiar narrative structure of beginning, middle, and end, these characters take us on a journey that stimulates both our thinking and our emotions.

Best Regards,
Aidan Bernales
Community Moderator at Typesy

Hello, @madisonhansen!

Personally I love Typesy for this exact reason - the content is great for kids. They get to work through a variety of gamified lessons in which they earn rewards, up their game status, and work towards custom goals. They have the option to build their own avatars and practice typing through fun, interactive lessons. Additionally, Typesy adapts to each learner, so no one will ever find themselves with lessons too easy or too difficult.

Regards,
Alex (The Reimagined Classroom Teacher)

Hi! I am wondering if this is the best typing program for me? DO you know the answer? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hello, @Squeezer!

If you navigate over to the main Typesy website, you’ll be able to see examples and screen grabs from each of the types of curricula. There are also videos on YouTube should you want to see the program in action. Hopefully that will give you an idea of how Typesy works.

The fabulous thing about self-teach programs like Typesy is that you, as a user, are put in charge of your own progress. Typesy is designed to adjust to your skill level and speed of improvement, so the only thing dictating how fast you improve is YOU!

Everyone learns differently, and with the amount of options available for typing programs, everyone should be able to find something that works for them. Good luck and keep up the hard work! Keep us updated on your improvement!

Regards,

Alright @Alex thanks!

Happy to help!

Regards,