Would You Rather Nitemares_Are_Me Style

Would you rather listen to creepy music before bed and have nightmares or listen to happy music and never fall asleep?

2 Likes

Ugh…I think that I would listen to creepy music and go to sleep. But I personally do not think that I would be scared. Like I actually listen to creepy music all the time. I have a creepy music playlist…

4 Likes

personally, I would listen to creepy music during the day and if I’m creeped out before bed I’d put on happy music, but actually, for me, creepy music keeps me awake and happy music puts me to sleep… :grin:

3 Likes

I would listen to creepy music and sleep
I need my sleep!!!
…plus nightmares don’t bother me that bad!!!
I think … I haven’t had a nightmare in ages :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

When I was like 4, I had the worst nightmare ever! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:
I still haunts me to this day… 5 years, wow

3 Likes

OMG …!!!
What was it …:joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Me and my dad would make stories and like my nightmare was like a horror version, the world blew up and only me and my stuffed animal hippo survived

I still have my stuffed animal, he is right next to me

4 Likes

I didn’t tell you the worst part and I don’t want to. :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Dude!!!
:joy::joy::joy:
Talk about an imagination …I hit my side on my bed in the middle of the night and my dream said someone shot me…on my side !!:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
I thought I was dead !!!:laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

My dad once went to work and then he did not come back, because someone kidnapped him and put him in the slime that made him lose his memory and then that happened to all the dads on the planet and then the kidnapper had tnt it the middle of the planet and made the core blow up whitch caused the planet to blow up… and then I woke up and saw jack skeleton and screamed and I woke up my grandparents

3 Likes

there :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

2 Likes

Noooooooooooooooooo !!!
But hey … I love slime :joy::joy::joy:
But dude that’s low-key scary :astonished::astonished::astonished:

2 Likes

I know, and the jack guy thing happened because I watched the movie a year before it happened and I happened to have a stuffed animal of him right next to me…

3 Likes

…:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:!!!
Talk about creepy !!!

4 Likes

I know :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I am now scared to watch the movie but my favorite shirt has him on it! And one of my cups, and I still own the doll, and even after that at halloween my neighbor had a decoration that was jack and I would hi 5 it…

3 Likes

That is creepy and cool!!

3 Likes

I have low key parasomnia…so I understand…

3 Likes

Do you mean Jack Skelington?? BC I LOVE HIM!!

4 Likes

yep… You win a scull emoji :skull:

4 Likes